So, this recipe is both Mum and I's absolute favorite chocolate-fix recipe. I warn you, it's addicting! Enjoy!
Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
12 oz. Butterscotch Morsels
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
4 cups Rice Krispies
6 oz. Chocolate Morsels
1/2 cup Powder Sugar
2 Tablespoons Butter
1. Melt the butterschotch morsels and the peanut butter together.
2. Add the rice krispies.
3. Place 1/2 the butterscotch/rice krispies mixture in the bottom of a dish. Set the rest aside.
4. Melt the chocolate chips with the butter and sugar.
5. Pour the melted chocolate into the dish over the butterscotch/rice krispie mixture, then top with the rest of the butterscotch/rice krispie mixture.
6. Refrigerate until it hardens. Ta da!
Hope you've enjoyed this Sweet Summertime post! If you try this recipe, make sure to tell me in the comments!
Thanks for reading! :)